Reiki III Master Degree Attunement
Not everyone wants to teach, but it is just as important for a Reiki II practitioner to receive the Master Degree attunement as it is for the Master to go on to receive the Teaching Degree attunement if they wish to teach. The Master attunement takes the student and practitioner to a higher level of understanding and working with the Reiki energy plus the practitioner received the Master Degree Symbol to work with in their practice.
Receiving the Reiki Master Level assist you in increasing your spiritual growth, accelerates your spiritual vibration and places you firmly on your spiritual path to find your purpose in this life time and aids you to fulfil your spiritual commitment.
During this workshop you will first receive an attunement to ensure that all symbols are still in place and have not been moved or dislodged due to trauma, shock or illness. This attunement also prepares the body to receive your Master attunement later in the day.
The syllabus for the Master Attunement workshop is as follows:
- Grounding and protection meditation
- Reiki attunement to connect the body to Reiki and prepare for the Master attunement
- Short discussion of Reiki in Student's lives after receiving Reiki II attunement
- Short discussion how students will use Reiki III in their lives
- Short recap on Reiki II
- Short assessment on Reiki I and II
- Powerful Meditation to connect to your guides, and the ascended Reiki Master in preparation for the Master Attunement
- The Reiki Master Attunement increases yet again the strength of your Reiki healing energy.
- The Master Symbol increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols.
- You will learn how to make a Reiki grid with the help of crystals which will continue to send Reiki energy to yourself and others after it has been charged.
- You will be given a Reiki Grid and learn how to program the crystals for your Reiki Grid and for Distant/Absent Healing
- You'll be shown Reiki psychic surgery that allows you to remove negative psychic energy and send it to the light.
- Breathing techniques
- Basic Counselling
- You'll be shown more advanced healing techniques to use in your Reiki practice
- 2 more powerful symbols to use in your Absent/Distant Healing programme and your general practice
- Working with and using the Violet Breath
- A Reiki healing session using the Master Symbol
- Certification as Reiki Master
In the UK, a Reiki II practitioner can become a Master at any time when s/he feels the call from spirit to do so and your insurance will cover you. However, in Australia it is necessary to wait for one year between Reiki II and receiving the Master attunement to ensure insurance will cover you.
This is an intensive one-day workshop in which you will be attuned to your Mastership on this very special day in your life.
You can choose to stay a Master for a while to decide whether you wish to become a Reiki Teacher or you can go on to the next day to become a Reiki Teacher. The choice is yours and there is no must from our side. You decide if and when you are ready to take the Teacher Degree.
After your Master attunement, the IIHTVH Teachers are always an e-mail or phone call away to answer any queries you may have. Your Reiki Teacher will also advise of Reiki shares or meetings held near you.
As a Reiki Master you will also have the opportunity to become a Member of the IIHTVH.
For info on workshop
please see workshops
Book this workshop
Back to courses